Document Display Options
Some of the main display options that determine how the document will show in frontend include:
A labelled image showing all the display options available for use in the Document library's settings.
- 1.Folder: This is the selection option which allows you to choose the source folder for displaying the documents in front end.
- 2.Library Title: This allows you to define the title of the displayed document, which will show at the top of the document display.
- 3.Layout Display: This option allows you to show and arrange documents in either Grid or List display.
- 4.Font Size: This option allows you to select font sizes for the document names, in small, medium, large or custom font size.
- 5.Item Padding: This is where you can select upper and slower padding sizes in small, medium, large or custom padding size for each document in the gallery.
- 6.Icon Size: This will allow you to set the document's icon sizes
- 7.Column: Here, you can select the number of columns you want the files to be displayed in. Extra Column: This extra column option becomes visible only if you choose List view mode to display the gallery documents. It allows you to toggle ON or OFF any of the extra display options which include; Type, Last Modified and Size.
- 8.Link to: This is a dropdown which allows you to set what happens when any document in the gallery is clicked. You can select any of these available options; Preview, Download or None (to have it not linked).
- 9.Limit Items: You can set the number of items you want to show in the gallery or just leave it empty to show every single file available in the selected gallery folder.
- 10.Sort by: This option allows you to sort or arrange your files by Name, Modified date or Size.
- 11.Sort Type: You can choose to sort either by Ascending or Descending after choosing a sorting preference.