Comment on page
Some of the main layout options that determine how the document library will show in frontend include:
- 1.Library type: This option allows you to choose to display outside the front end as a single folder or as hierarchical folders.
- 2.Folder: This is the selection option which allows you to choose the source folder for displaying the documents in front end.
- 3.Structure Display: This option allows you to show folder tree in the frontend. This option is only available when you select Library type as Display as hierarchical folders.
- 4.Search Scope: Allows you to set the search scope outside the front end. This option is only available when you select Library type as Display as hierarchical folders.
- 5.Library Title: This allows you to define the title of the displayed document, which will show at the top of the document display.
- 6.Layout Display: This option allows you to show and arrange documents in either Grid or List display.
- 7.Font Size: This option allows you to select font sizes for the document names, in small, medium, large or custom font size.
- 8.Item Padding: This is where you can select upper and slower padding sizes in small, medium, large or custom padding size for each document in the gallery.
- 9.Icon Size: This will allow you to set the document's icon sizes
- 10.Column: Here, you can select the number of columns you want the files to be displayed in. Extra Column: This extra column option becomes visible only if you choose List view mode to display the gallery documents. It allows you to toggle ON or OFF any of the extra display options which include; Type, Last Modified and Size.
- 11.Link to: This is a dropdown which allows you to set what happens when any document in the gallery is clicked. You can select any of these available options; Preview, Download or None (to have it not linked).
- 12.Limit Items: You can set the number of items you want to show in the gallery or just leave it empty to show every single file available in the selected gallery folder.
- 13.Additional content: Allows you to Show Caption and Show Description of the files.
- 14.Sort by: This option allows you to sort or arrange your files by Name, Modified date or Size.
- 15.Sort Type: You can choose to sort either by Ascending or Descending after choosing a sorting preference.