How to duplicate a WordPress based website from one WordPress server to another (steps 1-8):
1. Install FastDup plugin on a WordPress based website that you wish to duplicate and then access at the left-side menu, towards the bottom of your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click on => New Package => New Template => Run Now => Create Package Now
3. You'll get two files, download and save the two files to your computer, the “Installer”, then the “Archive” files respectively.
4. In your cpanel dashboard, click on MySQL Databases => Create New Database => Add New User => Add User To Database
5. Move both files “Installer” and “Archive” to the “public HTML folder” of the domain you want to duplicate to or into the folder you want WordPress to be installed.
6. While you have your server running, open a new tab in your web browser, type your domain name, forward slash “installer.php”, for instance: “http://ninjateam.org/installer.php“, then click to load and click “Next” after the wizard screen comes up, after the “settings” screen comes up, leave the “Database Host” as “localhost”.
7. Fill in your Database details created at "step 4" in the appropriate fields and please read the warning text below this field which which means that any previous installation on that database would be replaced with this new one, so make sure you create a new database as in "step 4" or be sure you want to replace any previous installations in case you choose to use an old database.
In case you are duplicating to local host on your PC, please read the documentation of that particular type of local host installation you are running on your PC to know where to get the Database details.
8. Select the package file, click on “Test Database” and if you get an error message “database test is unsuccessful”, then double check the Database username and password, but if you get the success message, click on “Next” to proceed, check the box to “Auto delete installer files after login to secure site”, click “Admin Login” button and input Username and Password of the parent website.